Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tower

This is Tower. No, we did not get a dog. Tower is Jaxon (Jack's school BFF)'s dog. Well, his family's dog. We went to the park today with Jaxon (and fam) and another school friend (and fam), and Tower and Angel (their other dog - she's sniffing the water behind Tower) came with us to the park today after school. It was the year's first 80 degree day, so when given the chance to take a dip in the pond at the park, Tower was all over that action. He just laid nicely in the water, and got up to walk around every once in awhile. Angel tested out the water too - she's only four months old and this was her first "swim." She didn't like it. Oh but Tower would have lounged in that yucky water all day! I love golden retrievers, and I just love his classic golden happy face! We had fun playing, but I'm glad I didn't have to take the wet dog home. :)

Did you know... this is my 99th post? Holy moley, I can't believe it! I'd like to think of something special or fun to post tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'm just boring and won't come up with anything worthy of being my "100th blog entry." WE SHALL SEE! :)

No comments: