Thursday, April 02, 2009

Introducing....

... Carter Ryan MartinOur newest nephew, born to my baby brother Ryan and his wife Pam at 4:31am this morning (4.02.09). 7lbs 12oz of sweetness!

We went to visit the new family at the hospital after Rob got off work this afternoon. We'd seen a picture earlier in the day but my oh my, he's even cuter in person! (Of course!) I could have just snuggled him all day. I have baby fever. Bad.

So what, pray tell, is under that hat?

Look at all that hair! It's even thicker and longer in the back. And so DARK! I was not expecting that. They had a baby photo comparison up on their laptop in the hospital... Mr. Carter definitely has his mommy's baby hair!

The new family. Congrats again Ryan and Pam! Welcome to the world Carter! Love you tons already!

Being an aunt is one of the coolest things in the world.

No comments: