Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March 4

So it occurs to me that my post titles are incredibly boring. I'm never good at titles. Perhaps I shall work on that!

As for today. Jack was back at school. I kept him home yesterday (neglected to update about this) just in case... the falling asleep at 6:30pm thing was just suspicious! But he was fine all day yesterday really so he went back today. When I picked him up from school, his teacher told me that they took a trip to the school nurse because he got really tired and just wanted to lay down and felt kind of warm. He didn't have a fever though according to the nurse. He was however excited to take a trip into the "big school." (His classroom is in a modular behind the school). He was fine by the end of his school day though - played outside and had snack. So yeah - who the heck knows. It's so hard to tell when kids are REALLY sick sometimes!

When we got home today he was a little cranky but full of energy. The boys have this big toy dump truck - it was a present from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Pam for Jack's 2nd birthday. Over the past couple of years it's been used in more ways than I ever realized a toy dump truck could be used. Today it was a sort of a cart that they used to push each other back and forth across the length of our living room/kitchen area. Probably you don't want to know why Brayden has his pants off though.

No comments: