Sunday, March 01, 2009

March 1

How is it possible that it's March already? Where is this year going!?!?

Big changes for the van’s seating arrangements tonight. We decided to switch Jack’s seat from the 5-point harness to a regular seatbelt. That also meant switching the boys’ seats to the opposite sides of the bench seat so that Jack’s shoulder belt is easier to reach. He was very excited, so the three boys went out and took a “test drive” with the new seating arrangements. It’s a little bit of a struggle to get the regular seatbelt buckled, but Jack can already get it unbuckled by himself, which will be a big help for me down the road!

So a side note... I have been trying to complete and post my weekly layouts by Sunday night... I'm a little behind this week. I started my layout late... and while I have my pictures and journaling all done, I haven't dressed it up at all yet. I'm trying to get it finished tonight, but I'm not sure if it'll happen at this point. Will share it as soon as it's done!

No comments: