Monday, June 29, 2009

Where have I been???

Here... just not blogging. Somehow on weekends I can't seem to pull my act together enough to blog. Not sure why that is. So here's my end of the week and weekend catch up....

Friday I hadn't taken any pictures yet, when Jack just decided he wanted me to take a picture of him. Little did I know at the time what he had in mind. He proceeded to make THIS face for me, several times over, and asked me to photograph it. I guess I'll take what I can get. Isn't this handsome???
Saturday we had a baseball game in the morning, then Ryan and Pam had a BBQ at their apartment clubhouse to both celebrate their new baby, and have a big maternity leave send-off for Pam (who goes back to work tomorrow). We had a fantastic time. The boys were like little fish - all three of them in fact - they spent most of the afternoon in the water. Sadly, Rob and Jack have sunburns to show for their day at the pool. :-/ Brayden with his olive skin though just tans. And Brayden did great balancing on the kickboard and kicking himself around the pool without anyone holding on to him! He was so proud of himself. :)

Alas, Sunday... we did nothing. Just stayed home pretty much all day. Rob and Jack couldn't really be out in the sun unless they wanted to worsen those sunburns. So we had a chill day at home. In the evening Rob was out on the front porch grilling burgers for dinner, and the boys were playing some basketball. They had their stuffed dogs outside with them, and were somehow inspired to use the dogs as basketballs. Here is Numbutts, attempting to get in the basket. So close! It was pretty comical to watch.

No comments: