Thursday, June 18, 2009

Potty break!

So I was just about to shut down and head upstairs for bed when I realized... I had today's pic all ready to go but forgot to blog it! I wasn't happy with my pictures from earlier in the day so out of desperation I grabbed my camera and hoped for a good bathtime picture. I got a couple, when Brayden announced, "I need to poop!" Ahhhhhh... that makes me so happy! I think I can safely say that Brayden is 100% potty-trained. Okay maybe 99%. He has the occasional "oops" moment when he's just too busy to stop and get to the bathroom. But basically he's always dry, has the pooping thing down, and is even staying dry during naps and all night long. It was a whole year before Jack did that! I can't help but be grateful for how EASY potty training was with Brayden. He gave us a little bit of a run for our money but big picture, it was a snap, and I'm so glad we jumped on it when we did! Now we can enjoy the summer without worrying about it! As for the picture... I just love his little potty feet... he can still barely reach the step (although in this shot he was showing me his toes!). So little, but such a big boy! And you all should know by now I'm a sucker for baby (or my baby's!) feet!

Good thing I didn't know earlier tonight that I'd be walking upstairs two hours after the boys' bedtime to find this little monkey asleep at the top of the stairs. Then I might not have captured this cute picture. Of course, that didn't stop me from taking MORE pictures of the monkey asleep at the top of the stairs. Will share those tomorrow. :)

No comments: