Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'm still here... barely....

So I've disappeared for a few days because we have been CRAZY BUSY! I fear I may end up disappearing for the next week... till after my Vegas vacation! Yes that's right... me and the girls are heading to Vegas on Thursday with no hubbies and no kids till Sunday! Can't wait! I have pictures from the past several days... Rob's Master's hooding ceremony, movie night, Jack's first baseball practice, Rob's graduation party................ but I have zero energy to work on them. So this is all you're gonna get for today! Now that I have a few minutes to sit down and go through them all, I'm going to get them all sorted out, cleaned up, and empty my camera in anticipation of the big girl's weekend! Between now and then, I need to get through Jack's last week of school, figure out something cheap and simple but meaningful to do for his teachers, do his end of school picnic, pack for the trip, celebrate Rob's birthday tomorrow, and all that fun stuff! I promise to catch up when I can. :)

No comments: