Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big boy underwear

We embarked upon the aruduous journey that is potty-training today with little man Brayden. Last night he shopped for his new underwear, and we prepared him last night for the drill this morning... and he was totally ready to go. When I got up I asked him if he wanted to change into his big boy underwear now and his reply was "am I a big boy now!?" He was super excited. And he did great ALL day. He didn't need to go half the time we reminded or asked him... he's got enough of a grasp on the pee part of things already that we were mostly just annoying to him, asking over and over. He did completely love getting his stickers for his sticker chart (or "potty picture" as we are calling it) as well as his gummy bears. We only had ONE accident all day - he pooped in his underwear right after lunch and was NOT happy about it, so I'm hoping it'll be a learning experience for it and he'll have better luck getting straight to the potty tomorrow! We are so proud of how well he did today... and of course, he looks super adorable in his big boy undies. :)

7 comments:

Alec said...

I would love to fuck your son in his cute little boy bum. Then I would love to put my hand down his undies and stroke his penis off then stick my finger up his bum and move my finger in and out of his bum really fast then take my finger out from his bum then stick my penis into his bum then I will take my penis out from his smooth little boy bum then I would start stroking his smooth little boy penis off really fast until he starts moaning and I look in between his legs and he starts spurting out his cum then I suck on his smooth little boy penis then I lie my head down in his smooth little boy bum cheeks and then I spurt my cream all over his smooth little boy bum cheeks then I lick his smooth bum cheeks he is so fucking cute.if I was in that year and time I would definitely fuck that boy pussy his bum is so cute and smooth

unknown said...

your little boy is making my pussy wet i wish i could pull his cock out the fly of his briefs and have him fuck my pussy i am masturbating to him

Dirtyprincess said...

I will finger his bum and then suck his penis and his balls. He looks so cute and sexy I dream about him allot.

Anonymous said...

If only I could just pull his cock out of his underwear and ride him. He would cum all over me and himself. He is a true sexy boy.

Boylovingwhore said...

Have him pull his underwear down and then I will suck him off while he moans and shakes in pleasure. Then I will lay him down and clamp my wet pussy on his little erect pecker.

Boylovingwhore said...

Have him pull his underwear down and then I will suck him off while he moans and shakes in pleasure. Then I will lay him down and clamp my wet pussy on his little erect pecker.

Hoewithanattitude said...

I would love to make babies with this boy. Looks really sexy.