Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 13 & 14

I've got a THEME going today. My favorite drinks. :)

Last night Rob and I went out for Valentine's Day. Decided to beat the rush, with Valentine's Day actually being on a Saturday this year. My mom came over to babysit, and we went to the Rio. We love the Rio. Pretty much every time we get to go on a date, we end up at the Rio. Usually we go to Kohl's first. Last night was no exception. We hit up Kohl's because we both needed new jeans and I got the ever elusive 30% off coupon. After Kohl's we waited FOREVER (okay it wasn't that bad - we've waited much longer in the past) for a table and got our much anticipated margaritas, steak quesadilla for me, and chicken burrito for Rob. Every time I go there, I just want MORE. We had a great time, and as always are looking forward to going back. :)

So today is the actual V-Day holiday. We weren't supposed to be doing presents. But Rob got me a present anyway. He jokes with me that my love language (there's a book about love languages... which we haven't read, but know about) is "Starbucks." Oh, so true. My gift was a mug that I've been eyeing at Starbucks since before Christmas. I love mugs. I love coffee. I love Starbucks. The perfect gift for me (on a budget!). Here's my beloved new mug, complete with my reflection in the toaster, as I enjoyed my first cup this morning. Too bad it didn't come with a lifetime supply of Starbucks coffee. ;)

No comments: