Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 24 & 25

Well I missed my first blog day. I just happened to wake up in the middle of the night Friday night feeling horribly nauseous and well... you know the rest. Spent most of Saturday in bed... or resting on the couch... or attempting to nibble on some toast. Good times. I still managed to snap A photo when the moment struck me... but Rob took some earlier in the day too, just in case. :)

One of my moments on the couch, Brayden climbed up next to me with his blankie to watch TV. I just love the way his legs are just the perfect length that his feet stick off the end of the couch... his cute little feet, cute little socks, hiked up pant leg... everything about it. I can't belive this little guy is going to be 3 in less than two months! EEK!

Today I feel a little more human... although I've been spending a lot of time in bed still. When I first emerged from bed at 9:45 this morning... I found all the boys hanging out in Jack and Brayden's room. As it turns out, Jack and Brayden were playing sick, so they had to be in bed to rest, too. Jack had a broken arm and was growing a baby (yeah, don't ask about this one - I think all his pregnant aunts are wearing on him!). Brayden was sick AND the "butta-ayen." That is, "veterinarian." It took me awhile to figure out what the heck he was talking about the first time he said that one! Anyway they both kept getting under the covers of Jack's bed and going to sleep... then waking up to get some water, look out the window, etc. Here they are pretending to sleep. Jack's a good actor. Brayden, not so much. :)

No comments: