Sunday, May 09, 2010

One month

That's how long it's been since my last blog post.

Clearly I am not doing a better job at staying caught up.

This seems to be the trend in many areas of my life!

I have the DESIRE to do so many crafty things but can't seem to finish any projects that I've started.

The WORST has been scrapbooking. The most recent entry in my scrapbooks is November 2005. Which puts me about 4 1/2 years behind. I love scrapbooking. And I have a group of friends that we go scrapbooking at a local scrapbooking store about once a month. It seems to be the ONLY time I can get any scrapbooking done anymore. The past month or so has been "slow" as far as things-to-do around the house (just STRESSFUL with a bunch of other stuff), and I have not scrapped a single page. I even joined a scrapbooking page kit club - www.scrapbooksussies.com - in hopes that perhaps this would add to my motivation. I LOOOVE the kits, but have not gained any new motivation.

Then there's the knitting and the sewing and the crocheting and the reading and the cleaning and the getting rid of junk and BLOGGING............. oh the list is endless.

Where is this going? I don't even know. I just know that somehow I need a kick in the pants and a dose of motivation to get better at BEING CAUGHT UP on stuff. :)

1 comment:

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

HI Danielle, what a GREAT project you did documenting your family for ONE year. I have always wanted to do something like this, BUt don't know if I can be disciplined enough to follow thru.

Was it hard?

Thanks so much for finding my blog, and entering my giveaway. I'm off to check out your other blog too.

Hope you start doing some crafty things soon, or more photography, I would love to see more from you.

Bella :)