Friday, April 09, 2010

My poor neglected blog :(

So it's been, what, 3 months? Yeah... ME = FAIL! I have no words! I want to say I haven't forgotten about you............ but I have. I really honestly have and can't think of anything to blog about now that Project 365 version 2009 is over. We've been busy... but I just haven't had the energy to keep up with the catch up. We celebrated the boys' birthdays in the past month, as well as a two week spring break full of sickness. A bunch of other birthdays of family and friends. Easter. Valentine's Day. St. Patrick's Day (also B's birthday). A job change by Rob. I've been keeping busy with some photo sessions. And a 4 year old and a 6 six old. I hope to think of something clever soon, but for now... a few pictures. :)

Brayden blowing out his birthday candles!

A couple of stray Easter bunnies, getting ready for church....
Jack enjoying his birthday cake, even though he was sick and we spent much of the day at the doctor's office and then the pharmacy!

That's all I've got! If you're still around, say hello!

No comments: