Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm back! (08.25)

PHEW! After completely neglecting my project 365 for several weeks (and instead sewing up a storm and cleaning like a madwoman), I spent the past two days choosing photos for the past 3-ish weeks that I was behind on blogging. I still have a photo for every day! Now I'm going to blog them... cuz I know you are just dying to see them all, right? Ha ha... well, maybe not, but I am committed so I'm going to do it like it or not! And, because posting more than one photo in a post is kind of a pain in the neck and I have a TON of photos, for the sake of saving ME time, I'm going to post each photo in a seperate post. Probably a pain to scroll through, but what can you do. I'll try and number them and add dates or something like that, to make it a little easier, in case you happen to be REALLY invested (which I can't imagine is anyone but me! - but still!). With that....

My last blog photo was August 24, so here we go with August 25, a Tuesday.
Oh... the hardest part about dieting and trying to lose weight... the ice cream. Rob and I both LOOOVE ice cream. Especially Breyer’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It was on sale so I bought some even though we are trying to give it up. So instead, we eat it in very small portions. Oh how we wish our metabolisms were the same as when we were in our teens and early 20’s! Then we could have all the ice cream we wanted!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Glad you're back! And I am dying to see all the photos and read about what's been going on too! Love the new blog design. Very cute. Really like the font for your titles and dates.

Danielle Roe said...

Rochelle! I'm glad to know someone is reading - LOL! Glad you like the new design! I'm learning! :)